Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Book Reading

I am very happy and excited to announce that tomorrow my parents are going to be holding a public reading of excerpts from their new book, "The Wee Mad Road".


The reading and book signing will take place at Nina's Coffee Cafe, 165 Western Ave N, in St. Paul, and is being hosted by Garrison Keillor's delightful bookstore, "Common Good Books". Details, a description of the book, and a charming picture of the authors (and illustrator) can be found at the Common Good website here.

I might be biased (who, me?), but the book truly is both beautifully illustrated and charmingly written, and my dad is known for his lively readings. Well worth a listen and a gander, and perhaps a nice cup of coffee in good company.

So come along to the event. It should be a great time, and it's always nice to support small local book stores - they are becoming an endangered species, and we need to support and protect the few we have left.

No comments: