Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quilt Again, Plus

As you can see, I'm in the middle of a production mess...



So in the meantime, I give you another panel of the Childhood Quilt of Awesomeness!




Recognize anyone?



The Grinch is actually larger than Max in the panel - but because of the angle and curve I had to set the quilt at, there is a bit of an optical illusion happening here. You will have to trust me on this.









In the traditional television show (thank you, Mr. Karloff!) our favorite character by a LONG mile is Max. He is so innocent, so sweet, so enthusiastic; he's such a goober. How can you not love him?

Unfortunately my parents are finding that living with Max (in female form) is a bit less of a laugh-a-minute funride than one might think. It is possible that the Grinch was driven to his sour disposition by his living companion. It turns out that there is a limit to the charms of gooberiness.

Who knew?

2 comments:

Barbara Maloney said...

Well now - Kerry (the goober) - is hurt by your insensitivity! How can you talk that way about a little dog that so adores her biscuit lady?

mrspao said...

I love seeing the quilt!