Friday, September 12, 2008

Update

So I've been sitting here, reading some of my favorite blogs (is it right that I should be passionately attached both to the Harlot and to Wil Wheaton?) (not in that way, get your minds out of the gutter), and I just couldn't find a comfortable placement for my foot, which is getting sort of swollen in the instep and has been making my life miserable for the last two days.

The result of which is this post, just emailed to DH and the Thug:

"It took cutting a hole in my foot and a whole lot of digging and it hurt like h**l, but I got the damned thing out. And, you know, I'm bleeding all over, but it was TOTALLY worth it. Assuming I haven't developed, like, a staph infection or tetanus or gangrene.

And of course, now that I'm sitting here with my foot covered in Hydrogen Peroxide, I can hear the cat ralphing somewhere in the background...

heh. Life."

There. That's how I am. Aren't you glad you asked?


Yah, he was amused, too...

2 comments:

Carrie K said...

Gangrene would be cool.

mrspao said...

Nice photo of the Vampire!