Monday, January 19, 2009

Some Serious, Some Not

I don't want to repeat myself too much, but I wrote something yesterday on my cancer blog that I think might be of general interest. If you have a moment, and can bear with a few more minutes of Me, it might be worthwhile to think on this particular issue.

For those of you who have already read that post, and who have nothing in particular to do, look up "Mike Birbiglia" on YouTube. Funny guy...

Remember that Wednesday is the first big surgery, and that I probably won't be posting here for a week or two. Updates on my progress will be posted in the 'Journal' section of:

http://caringbridge.org/visit/eileenm

You can leave a message for me on the 'Guestbook' page, and my mom or the guys will make sure it gets to me.

See you in a couple weeks!