Thursday, June 4, 2009

Resources

I plan to make a list of (hopefully link-able) resources for breast cancer patients, to make available on my Rose Colored Cancer blog.

If you have links or (toll-free) phone numbers, addresses, etc. for informational, medical, financial, and other practical forms of assistance for those who are dealing with breast cancer - including friends and family - please let me know. I will be listing info for US National, international, and individual state organizations as they come to me.

Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

Celticsprite said...

New England Journal of Medicine has an article on Breast Cancer. My Postal patron promised me a copy of the article if he wife didn't throw it out. Fingers crossed!

Celticsprite said...

I have it. There may be some useful information, especially on page 2 concerning Endocrine therapy. I'll look for more as it comes.