Monday, August 9, 2010

It's That Time!!

Yup, the Fringe Festival is here... and you can find out more about it HERE.

My son isn't involved in it this year, but a lot of other very talented folks are working their very hardest to entertain you, so go and give them an ovation or two, and enjoy yourselves in the bargain!

After that, well, of course it will be time for the Great Minnesota Get Together - yes, indeedy, the State Fair is gearing up for another spectacular spate of agricultural products, education, animals, crafts, rides, music and entertainment, competitions, demonstrations, and everything you can possibly shove down your gullet with a Stick.

I'm sure some of my friends out there will have some fabulous knitted or quilted or otherwise crafted items on display there - let me know, and I'll keep an eye out for it, if body and soul allow me to attend. If I can't (stupid hips), take photos and send them to me so that I can enjoy them vicariously, please!


2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Sure hope you will be healthy enough to go and enjoy the fair!

Anonymous said...

I think the Fair has scooter-type thingies (the technical name) for rent--would that help with the hip problems?