Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shepherd's Harvest Sheep & Wool Festival




I'm going! I'm going!! I can't wait!!!




click logo for info




Several wonderful new friends will be there, too. YOU should be there, if you can... and stop and visit me on Saturday. I'll either be at my parents' table ("The Wee Mad Road") with the few remaining skeins I've got left - just follow the Scottish music and you'll find us - or I'll be wandering around with a stunned-yet-greedy glint in my eye, lusting after fiber treasure. On Sunday I'll be taking the dye class and the novelty yarn spinning class, so I won't be as easy to find, but I'll still be having lots and lots of fun.

You will, too, if you come along. Oh, do come along, I will miss you so much if you don't!!

5 comments:

timary said...

Have fun! Have fun! Wish I were up there to go, too!

Delighted Hands said...

Carpe Diem! Enjoy........

krex said...

I will be there with bells on (so you can find me easier)...and can't wait to finally meet you !

Hugs,
Denise

mrspao said...

Have a wonderful time. I wish I could be with you xxx

Celticsprite said...

I wish I could, but I am SO HAPPY you are up to going. I know you were focusing on it. Tell me all about it when you come back, and have a great time. Love to the family