Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spinolution Wheels at Shepherd's Harvest

I had a wonderful time at Shepherd's Harvest Festival. I hope you did, too!

I got to meet a lot of interesting and enthusiastic Fiber Folks, which is about as much fun as a gal could wish for! To those of you whom I promised to visit at your booths, I apologize for having neglected to show up - I never did get a chance to leave my own except for one very short restroom break on Saturday. I was so busy that I didn't even get the chance to find and buy myself the planned Mother's Day present (heaven knows now when I will get those carding tools I was coveting...)

One major glitch - when I ran out of fliers re the Bee, I gave out ones that I had made in a rush on an earlier occasion, without noticing that for some reason I had in my hurry accidentally combined my email address and my Etsy address. This Frankenstinian combo obviously will not work if someone tried to use it to get to my website. Oops. (D'oh!)

So. For those of you who somehow got here from my flier - you are very clever! If you are looking for my store website, it actually is here:

http://knotallthat.etsy.com

Come on by, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about the Bee travel wheel, the Mach II, or any of the other Spinolution products. I love to chat, it's so nice to have the company...

For the rest of you - next year you really should come to Shepherd's Harvest Sheep & Wool Festival in Lake Elmo, MN. It's great fun, there is lots to see and do (and buy), and the people are lovely. Tell them I said hi!

1 comment:

timary said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time! Sorry you didn't have time to visit all the booths (or buy your carding items) but glad you were kept so busy. :)